Sunday 22 January 2012

macam2 laa...

owh,, assalamualaikum to all muslim and hello to all peolple..

it's had been for avery long time i didn't post to my blog... owh.. rindunya =.='
 
all praises to ALLAH S.W.T coz my life is very smooth.. # agaklaa.. on 14 nov 2011.. spm.. after spm, release tension with my friends #iluvthemalots ..have an awesome trip to langkawi.. hehe.. happy sangat.. after few days, got offer for an interview at kl.. cuak sangat2.. on 14 dec 2011... went to interview with half-hearted.... arghhh.. semua nampak hebat.. aku pulak biasa2 aja... so, x simpan harapan setinggi gunung himalaya.... just forget bout inteview...

out of the blue....

i got a phone call from mara office.... yeahhh alhamdulillah :] i got an offered from taylor's uni.. errr..  totally unbelievable~ ramai yg wish congrates tapii... ntahlaa.. maybe semua orang cakap i'm lucky tp you are not in my shoes... i'm totally in dilemma. my mom seems like do not want to go but my abah insist me togo.. me myself~ntahlaa.. #tyme tuu laa   so, duk pikir-pikir pergi  jewlaa... 

and now

i'm here, at taylor's uni.. still can't believe myself dah bergelar student uni.. haha.. mmg lawak sbb still  tak matured.. ngee... susah sangat sebab kena ambik ielts punya exam.. dah laa aku nie agak bengap dalam bi..kena pulak ambik  exam bi yg susahnya tahap petala ke lapan.. tp apa pun.. study3x.. force myself to suvive.. i'm so lucky coz i'm surrounded with very nice friends... i'm really hoping that i'll grad dgn jayanya .insyaALLAH :]]

to my friends that didn't get spc, don't worry, ALLAH have a best plan to you.. maybe dgn results sebenar nasib kita lebih baik.. kan kan kan?? bukan semua yg dapat spc tuu bagos n terbaekk.. #like me. everything in the world is not perfect but we should to try to be perfect... we'll succes!
in a nutshell, ALLAH gives what we need not what we want..

SO,



may ALLAH bless..
bye-bye..
(~_~)'



No comments:

Post a Comment