Saturday 31 March 2012

awesome life

salam..

huhhhh, it's had beeb so long lomg time i didnt post..  so busy and i think my life  is upside doem now.
so many things happen to me.. TOO MUCH, i really mean it.. starting with ielts and i had done lots of stupid mistakes. damn! then quizzes bio projeck and sooooo onnnnnn... 

i felt very disappointed  coz i could not going back on the day spm results released.arghh, nak jumpa kawan2 + teachers that used to be part of my awesome life at mjsc jeli.. miss 'em  much.. dahlaa results =.='.. tapi apa pun alhamdulillah :)) syukur even i could not reach my target...

worse and worse.. dun know how to make myself as strong as me past few years, down and wake up again, tanpa jemu.. i'm really agree with  all the words that my  seniors that are studying   medic said, HARD!
hahah, apepun just go on~! yeahhh,,,
 
for those who want become a dr, i've one way to check whether u can survive or not.
go to emergency ward and stay back there for a day, just sit and watch all what's going on there, see how the doctors work, think whether u can be or not work like them??
 ask urself seriously coz once u become a doctor, then 4eva u'll known as dr.. it will become part  ur life till u DIE, i'm dead serious, think~!

 :)) salam sihat kepada semua

<3 may allah bless<3

No comments:

Post a Comment