Sunday 16 September 2012

we are a big family

Assalamualaikum :)

the time moves so fast. super duper fast. I'm just realize that it is already September. that's mean. i still have another 3 months for my foundation. pretty fast! for sure, so many things change in my life. I'm trying to be a good adult  :). Allahmdulllilah, I'm very happy with my life at Taylor's now. it's awesome because of a lots of thing. All my friends here very nice to me, the awesome teachers, luxury facilities and of course the lake. my favourites hangout place.

here we are, mara's scholar at Taylor's :)   we have mama, Ervianna Peter and papa John..

                                                                
                                                           we are taylorians~

No comments:

Post a Comment